POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : surrealism... off topic? : surrealism... off topic? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  surrealism... off topic?
From: Tek
Date: 11 Jul 2003 22:12:38
Message: <3f0f6e96@news.povray.org>
Well I'm still not committed to any one idea for the current irtc round, and
whilst playing around with things I came up with this. I really like it! It's
meant to be a simplified image of a city, that kinda feeling you get on days
when the sun's catching the buildings and even concrete can look beautiful.

The trouble is, it's turned out as more of an abstract than a surrealist
picture. So I was wondering what people thought of this, is it off topic? Should
I work on it to make it more on-topic? (e.g. textures and details to look like
real buildings, but still with this unreal arrangement). I'd appreciate hearing
any opinions you have.

Cheers
--
Tek